The Adkins Arboretum Board of Trustees invites you for a fanciful evening of enchantment!
Magic in the Meadow
Saturday, September 23, 5–8 p.m.
* Signature cocktails, full mezze table, delicious desserts, wine and local craft beer
* World-class jazz quartet led by Peter Revell
* LED and fire performances by hoop dancer Mina Bear
* Live auction. Proceeds benefit the Arboretum's conservation-themed education programs.
* "Raise the Wand" to benefit the Arboretum
Cocktails and tram tours begin at 5 p.m.; program begins at 6:30 p.m.
Magic in the Meadow is sponsored in part by
"Fairy formal" attire encouraged! It's grassy out here...boots and flats are suggested.
Tickets are $125. Tables and sponsorship opportunities are available.
**Click here for information on sponsoring Magic in the Meadow, or contact Tim McCluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-262-9992. **