The Caroline Membership is reserved for residents of Caroline County who receive SNAP benefits or identify as low income.
The Caroline Membership is supported by generous funding from The Caroline Foundation. Membership includes:
• Unlimited free admission for two adults and children age 18 and under in the same household
• Free subscription to the Arboretum calendar
• Weekly e-newsletter
• Free audio tour with visit
• Special member rates for lectures, exhibitions, classes, and tours
• Special member rates for children’s programs and camps
• 10% discount on plant purchases from the Arboretum's Native Plant Nursery
• 10% discount on books, gifts, and apparel in the Arboretum gift shop
• Invitations to special members-only events
• Access to the online native plant database
• Free access to Arboretum paths for bicycling, and cross-country skiing and snowshoeing (in season)
• Reciprocal privileges with more than 250 botanical gardens and arboreta in the U.S., Canada, and Cayman and Virgin Islands
Click here to learn more about volunteer opportunities at the Arboretum.